Established in 1982, our fully accredited Waldorf School offers a full program of early childhood, grades and high school education. With an experienced and dedicated faculty, the school serves over 300 students and is active in supporting Waldorf education in the northwest. It is located on a beautiful seven acre site featuring two creeks and a historic brick school building in Milwaukie, Oregon.
Portland Waldorf School (PWS) is welcoming bids to update the current school website in 2014. The goal of the website is to serve dual purposes:
1. as a communication hub and source of information for current families and
2. as a valuable piece of marketing collateral, featuring content with the objective of growing enrollment.
The work includes:
- Review of site map
- Content review and recommendations
- Transferring content from current Typo 3 to another more user-friendly (backend) format (ie: WordPress)
- Design directions including reference to PWS Style Guide
- Incorporating a consistent look
- Delivering CMS system designed for non-technical users that allows user flexibility in change of content (text, pics, video) and format (buttons, fliers)
- adding new features such as an integrated blog
- Links and communication with school’s Veracross database (ie: calendar, online application, online inquiry, parent portal) and Greater Giving (fundraising)
- Web Optimization plan (maximizing SEO via links and keywords etc)
- Providing technical consultation and recommendation for website hosting provider
- Developing the site
- Incorporating two rounds of user acceptance testing with PWS Website Committee
- Deployment of the Site
- Ensuring website compatibility for desktop, tablet and mobile use
- In-house tutorial/guidebook
- Integrating website with Google Web Services including Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools
- Providing web hosting, licensing and domain renewal for one year from the date of launch
- Troubleshooting/tech support for any issues
Estimates including deliverables, schedule/timing and budget are welcome. For more info please email mary.beaton(at)portlandwaldorf.org or call 503-654-2200, x207.