Visit Follow


Student Medication Policy & Procedure: What to do if your child is required to take prescription or non-prescription medication at school.

Student Medication Assistance Form: Return this form to school if your child is required to take medication at school.

PWS Bus Information and Registration Form: If your child is a regular PWS bus rider, please return this form to the main office.

Aftercare Forms: These monthly forms are required for your child to use pre-paid aftercare. Cost and policy are on the reverse side. Use both for grades and for early childhood aftercare. Print out and bring or mail to the main office with your payment.